Tailored coaching, training and mentoring for tech CEOs and CTOs.
Strategic consulting and advisory services for focused, ambitious technology organizations.
Exploring tomorrow’s business driven by future exponentially changing technologies.
Navigating Technology Futures
- Memia Labs Monthly Digest – May 2017 - This month: //The humans behind the chatbots //Total transition to autonomous electric vehicles //(Stop) talking about false meat //The end of forecasting //...and space junk. New Zealand’s Prime Minister Bill […]
- Why Neuralink and Kernel are trying to solve the right problem at the wrong time - Elon Musk’s recent announcement of his new startup Neuralink (together with an extensive 40,000-word backgrounder from WaitButWhy’s Tim Urban), and Bryan Johnson’s investment in Kernel point to a near-term future […]
- Memia Labs Monthly Digest – April 2017 - This month: // Virtual + augmented realities // Parallel cyrptoeconomies // Neural lace (...really?) // Federated machine learning // ...and Neo-generalists. Here’s the regular roundup of what Memia Labs has […]
- Memia Labs Monthly Digest March 2017 - This month: // Quantum Computers Using DNA Storage // (Don't) Tax The Robots // The Useless Class // The Astounding Cosmos Here’s our monthly summary of what Memia Labs has been […]
- “Overtaking Lane” Strategy For Digital Disruptors - Disruptive companies need to check their surroundings before overtaking. Three Types Of Company There are three types of companies in the world today: Dinosaurs: Traditional companies who are facing digital […]
Christchurch, New Zealand